Study on Electroscope of UHV Equipment based on ZnS Material
- Kang Chen, Bin Song, En-wen Li, Li-nong Wang, Zheng Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Kang Chen
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.17How to use a DOI?
- ZnS, High Voltage Equipment, Electroscope
- UHV equipment charged instructions plays a very important role for the maintenance of workers' personal safety. Low-voltage side usually use the electroscope, but there is no appropriate electroscope for the high-voltage side. As the voltage increases, the greater the safety distance is required, the length and deflection of inspection pole cannot meet the requirements. In this paper, ZnS electro chromic devices were fabricated, and the devices were encapsulated by screen printing. We obtained the volt-ampere characteristics through the power-on test, and the light-emitting situation, and the devices were tested under the actual high-voltage electric field. Experiments show that the device has the effect of inspection, which can be installed directly on the surface of charging equipment. So it can be used for charging indicator.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kang Chen AU - Bin Song AU - En-wen Li AU - Li-nong Wang AU - Zheng Cheng PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on Electroscope of UHV Equipment based on ZnS Material BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.17 ID - Chen2017/02 ER -