Research on The Drive System of Piezoelectric Injector
- Shang Hao, Ying Huang, Shuang-dong Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Shang Hao
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.19How to use a DOI?
- Piezoelectric Actuator, Injection,Driving Mode,Control Strategy
- The paper analyzes two kinds of driving mode of piezoelectric injectors ccording to the characteristics of the piezoelectric actuator, then compares the advantages and disadvantages of the fixed duty cycle PWM switching type, variable duty cycle PWM switching and driver-based adaptive current PWM switching type, chooses voltage and current double closed-loop control strategy. The hardware and software design of high pressure common rail piezo injector driving control system were completed, as well as the experiments of different driving implementation were finished based on the designed driving control system. The results show that driver-based adaptive current PWM switching type is able to control the piezoelectric actuator deformation and the strain rate flexibly, ensure the energy distribution in the charge-discharge process of piezoelectric actuator gets more balanced.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shang Hao AU - Ying Huang AU - Shuang-dong Zhang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Research on The Drive System of Piezoelectric Injector BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.19 ID - Hao2017/02 ER -