Reanalysis of Classification Algorithms on Different Datasets
- Peng-fei Yue, Qin-ge Wu, Jian-gang Zhu, Wen-fang Cheng, Xiao-liang Qian
- Corresponding Author
- Peng-fei Yue
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.23How to use a DOI?
- Classification, Data Mining, Analysis, Logistic Regression
- In this paper, we use four classification algorithms like C4.5, naive bayes, logistic regression and K nearest neighbor. It outlines basic principles of classification algorithms and we analysis and summary each algorithm has its advantages, disadvantages through performance comparison on different datasets.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng-fei Yue AU - Qin-ge Wu AU - Jian-gang Zhu AU - Wen-fang Cheng AU - Xiao-liang Qian PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Reanalysis of Classification Algorithms on Different Datasets BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.23 ID - Yue2017/02 ER -