Study on the Post Evaluation of the Chengshan Jiao Routeing system Based on Entropy Method
- Ze-ning Meng, Zhong-zhou Fan, Xue-dong Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Ze-ning Meng
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.36How to use a DOI?
- Chengshan Jiao Waters, Ship Routeing Scheme, Index Weighting Method, Entropy Method, Combination Weighting Method
- In order to do further study of newly amended Chengshan Jiao Routeing system, it's necessary to conduct a post evaluation. Based on the result of questionnaires, this paper collected and quantified crew's and maritime experts' assessments on the Chengshan Jiao Routeing system's safety indexes and then constructed a safety index weighting model by applying Entropy Method, Analytic Hierarchy Process and Combination Weighting Method, the calculated results were very much in line with the actual situation. This model shows a strong applicability and has a relatively simple calculation process. This research aims to provide a highly operational assessment method for post evaluation of traffic separation scheme.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ze-ning Meng AU - Zhong-zhou Fan AU - Xue-dong Yang PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on the Post Evaluation of the Chengshan Jiao Routeing system Based on Entropy Method BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.36 ID - Meng2017/02 ER -