The Influence of Curing Agent Content on the Property of Stainless Steel Flakes Epoxy Intermediate Nano-coating
- Sha-sha Li, Miao Lou, Ben-ben Yang, Ying Xu, Yu-feng Lu, Chun-miao Shen, Li-rong Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Sha-sha Li
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.35How to use a DOI?
- Curing Agent Content, Stainless Steel Flakes Epoxy Intermediate Nano-coating, Heavy-duty Organic Coating, Property
- To provide reference and according for further coating optimization, shorting process cycle and raising project benefit , the influence of curing agent content on the viscosity, applied time, hardness, combining power, drying time and corrosion resistance of the stainless steel flakes epoxy intermediate nano-coating had been studied. The results indicated as the curing agent content adding, the viscosity decrease, applied time short, drying time short, combining power and hardness both increase firstly and then decrease. But the corrosion resistance of the coating not influenced by the curing agent content adding.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sha-sha Li AU - Miao Lou AU - Ben-ben Yang AU - Ying Xu AU - Yu-feng Lu AU - Chun-miao Shen AU - Li-rong Deng PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - The Influence of Curing Agent Content on the Property of Stainless Steel Flakes Epoxy Intermediate Nano-coating BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.35 ID - Li2017/02 ER -