Study on Prediction of Rotary-Impact Drilling Speed of Rock Drill
- Hong-li Wang, Wei Bao, Xian-tang Zhang, Tai-hui Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Hong-li Wang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.34How to use a DOI?
- Rotary–impact, Drilling Speed, Prediction, Rotary-cutter, Impact Wave
- Based on the rock properties and performance parameters of given rock driller, the drilling speed predicted by the theoretical analysis, to establish the direct relationship between drilling speed and the former, the calculation results of drilling speed are given. Accordingly, the manufacturer may be used to guide parameters design of the drilling machine; the user can choose the most appropriate drilling machine, which can greatly reduce the workload of the manufacturing and testing of prototypes, so this area study is the most essential and important issue in drilling theoretical aspects. Prediction method of rotary-impact drilling speed is established according to theory of the rotary-cutter breaking rock and shock-wave drilling. The rotary-impact breaking rock is calculated respectively in two parts, and the comprehensive effect of the two is considered, drilling speed is predicted. Meanwhile, determining and test methods of rotary-impact driller parameters and rock solid indicators are discussed and illustrated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong-li Wang AU - Wei Bao AU - Xian-tang Zhang AU - Tai-hui Xu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on Prediction of Rotary-Impact Drilling Speed of Rock Drill BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.34 ID - Wang2017/02 ER -