Study on the Killing Effect of Sodium Hypochlorite and Benzalkonium Bromide and the Compatibility of Them with the Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Xue-jun Xie, Yuan-lin Zhang, Yu Zhang, Hao Fu, Mao-cai Gong, Lin Tian, Qiang Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Xue-jun Xie
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.42How to use a DOI?
- Sodium Hypochlorite, Benzalkonium Bromide, Killing Effect, Compatibility, Scale Inhibitor, Corrosion Inhibitor
- The killing effect of sodium hypochlorite and benzalkonium bromide and the compatibility of them with the scale and corrosion inhibitor in the seawater is studied in the paper. The research result shows that sodium hypochlorite and benzalkonium bromide have good killing effect, sodium hypochlorite or benzalkonium bromide is not only compatible with a scale inhibitor, also compatible with a corrosion inhibitor formulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xue-jun Xie AU - Yuan-lin Zhang AU - Yu Zhang AU - Hao Fu AU - Mao-cai Gong AU - Lin Tian AU - Qiang Fu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on the Killing Effect of Sodium Hypochlorite and Benzalkonium Bromide and the Compatibility of Them with the Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.42 ID - Xie2017/02 ER -