Study on the Application of Biocides in the Seawater Cooling System and Their killing Effect in the Laboratory
- Xue-jun Xie, Yuan-lin Zhang, Yu Zhang, Hao Fu, Mao-cai Gong, Lin Tian, Qiang Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Xue-jun Xie
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.43How to use a DOI?
- Biocides, Sodium hypochlorite, Benzalkonium bromide, Seawater Cooling System, Killing effect, Laboratory
- The application of biocides in the seawater cooling system and their killing effect in the laboratory is studied in the paper. The research result shows that sodium hypochlorite and benzalkonium bromide have good killing effect, the killing effect of sodium hypochlorite with 4mg/L and benzalkonium bromide with 1.25mg/L added in the seawater for 2h is good, and the application of combining sodium hypochlorite with quaternary ammonium salt can be used in the killing of the seawater cooling system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xue-jun Xie AU - Yuan-lin Zhang AU - Yu Zhang AU - Hao Fu AU - Mao-cai Gong AU - Lin Tian AU - Qiang Fu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Study on the Application of Biocides in the Seawater Cooling System and Their killing Effect in the Laboratory BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.43 ID - Xie2017/02 ER -