Numerical Analysis of Parameters of Vehicle-bridge Coupling Vibration
- Rui Liao, Tong-fa Deng, Huang Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Rui Liao
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.48How to use a DOI?
- White Noise , Road Surface Roughness, Vehicle-bridge Coupling, Dynamic Response
- For the irregularity of the road caused by vehicle bridge coupling vibration has always been a research focus in the engineering, and simulated bridge deck roughness of many kinds of methods. The introduction of white noise, the concept of reproduction of bridge deck roughness, based on vehicle bridge coupling dynamic response, the body uses a quarter vehicle model, using MATLAB powerful numerical analysis ability, combined with the writing differential equations are solved by Runge Kutta method. Research results provide basic theory for further study of vehicle bridge coupling dynamic analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rui Liao AU - Tong-fa Deng AU - Huang Lin PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Numerical Analysis of Parameters of Vehicle-bridge Coupling Vibration BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.48 ID - Liao2017/02 ER -