A study on Tea Dyeing Materials Technical Innovation and the Trend of Its Application
- Qin-ru Huang, Chun-hua Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Qin-ru Huang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.49How to use a DOI?
- Tea Dyeing Technology, Tea Dyeing Culture, Gatherings of Literati
- In hope that the ancient traditional tea dyeing which borders on dyeing away could thrive again with the revival of traditional Chinese culture and handicraft, the writer has done a lot of researches into and experiments on tea dyeing and the application of the theories concerned. A rational exploitation and utilization of natural resources, and a combination of our ancestors' wisdoms with new materials and technology can bring green and healthy colors of nature back to modern life, so as to invest Chinese fashion design with concerns about ecology and humanity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qin-ru Huang AU - Chun-hua Gu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - A study on Tea Dyeing Materials Technical Innovation and the Trend of Its Application BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.49 ID - Huang2017/02 ER -