Design and Simulation Analysis of Modal and Harmonic Response of Chained Deep-ploughing Device
- Fu-gui Zhang, Wei Wei, Xue-mei Wu, Yao Nie, Gui-fu Xu, De-Long Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Fu-gui Zhang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.50How to use a DOI?
- Chained Deep-ploughing, Design, Modal, Harmonic Response
- In light of complex topography in southern mountain area, a small chained deep-ploughing machine with crawler was developed. Its key part was a chained deep-ploughing device, whose service life could be impacted by vibration frequency as well as strength and rigidity of the material used. This paper presented the design of the chained deep-ploughing device and related kinematics and mechanical analyses. With the help of finite unit method and Ansys Workbench, simulation analysis of modal and harmonic response was conducted. Modal and vibration mode of the first six orders concluded verified the fact that the deep ploughing device was able to avoid resonance and meet requirements for deep ploughing. This also provided basis for other dynamic response.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fu-gui Zhang AU - Wei Wei AU - Xue-mei Wu AU - Yao Nie AU - Gui-fu Xu AU - De-Long Fu PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Design and Simulation Analysis of Modal and Harmonic Response of Chained Deep-ploughing Device BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.50 ID - Zhang2017/02 ER -