Design and Implementation of a Hydrological Safety Warning System Based on ZigBee
- Sai Cen, Fei Xu, Meng Gui
- Corresponding Author
- Sai Cen
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.51How to use a DOI?
- Flood Disasters, Hydrological Safety Warning, ZigBee Network, Mergency Refuge
- In recent years, there are many reports about the flood disaster. These reports reflect the lag of the early warning system of hydrological safety in our country, and it is an urgent need to establish the flood disaster safety early warning system of hydrological in these areas . In order to quickly aware of the hydrological changes before the flood disaster, we designed a hydrological safety warning system based on the ZigBee. Based on the hydrology sensor , the RS232 serial port will transmit the data to the ARM6410, after processing, and then through the ZigBee network transmission to the PC (personal computer) , so that people observed real time hydrological security information, And the system can predict future hydrological conditions according to the current trend of hydrological data, when an exception occurs in a warning. so that the relevant departments can in pre-disaster emergency hedge, Avoiding causing casualties as many as possible.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sai Cen AU - Fei Xu AU - Meng Gui PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Design and Implementation of a Hydrological Safety Warning System Based on ZigBee BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.51 ID - Cen2017/02 ER -