Review of Carbon Reduction Theory and Calculation Methods of Carbon Emissions in China 's Iron and Steel Industry
- Si-yu Liu, Jian-xun Fu, Juan Cheng, Hong-qiang Liu, Huai-bin Han
- Corresponding Author
- Si-yu Liu
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.69How to use a DOI?
- Steel Industry, Greenhouse Gas, CO2 Emissions, Calculation Method
- The paper reviews on the carbon reduction theory in Chinese steel industry and introduces three calculation methods of carbon footprint. Provincial Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Accounting Methods and Reporting Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Chinese Steel Producers are calculation methods of greenhouse gas emissions on the enterprise level, established by Chinese government. The calculation method of carbon emissions proposed by Professor Fu Jian-xun, Shanghai University, based on ISO standard, is consistent with that in foreign steel producers. He provided the thought of life cycle analysis and accurately calculated the CO2 emissions top-down and step by step.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Si-yu Liu AU - Jian-xun Fu AU - Juan Cheng AU - Hong-qiang Liu AU - Huai-bin Han PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Review of Carbon Reduction Theory and Calculation Methods of Carbon Emissions in China 's Iron and Steel Industry BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.69 ID - Liu2017/02 ER -