The Management System of Equipment Failuer Repair Service Based on HTML5 Standard
- Xin Yu, Peng Liu, Zheng-Da Jian, Zhu-Wei Zhou, Tian-Wei Ye, Wei Wang, Xiang Zhang, Mei Le, Xin Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Yu
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.70How to use a DOI?
- Equipment Failure HTML5 Standard,Equipment Maintenance
- Using information to realize manual equipment repair service can improve the efficiency of equipment maintenance, and master the latest information of operating status of equipment timely, and be propitious to statistics and archive information. Therefore, this paper proposes an equipment failuer repair service management system based on HTML5 Standard, what uses the international popular HTML5 standard to write. It can run on the mobile device and computer simultaneously and reflect equipment operational condition in real time, transmitting the information of equipment failure repair. The system's experiment in Fenterprise shows that this approach can shorten equipment maintenance cycle, and improve work efficiency, summarizing the short-term and long-term information on the equipment then managing equipment maintenance and worker performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Yu AU - Peng Liu AU - Zheng-Da Jian AU - Zhu-Wei Zhou AU - Tian-Wei Ye AU - Wei Wang AU - Xiang Zhang AU - Mei Le AU - Xin Chen PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - The Management System of Equipment Failuer Repair Service Based on HTML5 Standard BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.70 ID - Yu2017/02 ER -