Research of the Snatch and Holding up Safety Automatic Control System for the Farm Grasping Grass Machine
- Zhen-hang Cao, Guan-feng Li, Zhong-xu Dou
- Corresponding Author
- Zhen-hang Cao
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.72How to use a DOI?
- The Grasping Grass Machine, Snatch and Holding up Safety Security, Fall Forward, Automatic Control System
- This paper introduced tilting accident phenomenon of the farm grasping grass machine in the practical application. Through to analyze overturn accident of instantaneous critical stress state at work, this paper put forward a basic idea that can control and prevent the overturn accident, designed the snatch and holding up safety automatic control system. It can detect the pressure changes of lifting hydraulic by installed pressure sensor in the lifting oil cylinder, and with the aid of weight-pressure mathematical model, cooperate with dynamic testing technology measures and corresponding measures of hardware, to realize the dynamic real-time monitoring of snatch and holding up weight. That the function of accumulated and recorded load, the early warning of overweight and accident prevention about falling down are realized by the system overall structure and software design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhen-hang Cao AU - Guan-feng Li AU - Zhong-xu Dou PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Research of the Snatch and Holding up Safety Automatic Control System for the Farm Grasping Grass Machine BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.72 ID - Cao2017/02 ER -