Preparation Of WS2 Nanosheets By One-step Hydrothermal Method
- De-qing Zhang, Yi-xuan Jia, Ji-xing Chai, Ze-xing Xu, Zhen-long Zhao, Mao-sheng Cao
- Corresponding Author
- De-qing Zhang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.73How to use a DOI?
- Hydrothermal Synthesis, WS2-Nanosheets,Growth Mechanism
- In this work, a modified hydrothermal method has been developed and employed for synthesis of few layers Tungsten disulfide-nanosheets(WS2-NS). Using of sodium cholate as a surfactant and changing in raw materials were the main changes which were applied in the modified method with respect to the orginal procedure. As-prepared WS2 samples were characterized by XRD, TEM, and Raman spectrum. The results showed that the obtained WS2-NS are consist of 1-10 atomic layers. The influence of surfactant on the formation of WS2-NS was investigated. A possible growth mechanism is proposed to explain the formation of WS2-NS.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-qing Zhang AU - Yi-xuan Jia AU - Ji-xing Chai AU - Ze-xing Xu AU - Zhen-long Zhao AU - Mao-sheng Cao PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Preparation Of WS2 Nanosheets By One-step Hydrothermal Method BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.73 ID - Zhang2017/02 ER -