Facile Preparation of Few-layer MoS2-NS by Liquid-Phase Ultrasonic Exfoliation
- De-qing Zhang, Ji-xing Chai, Yi-xuan Jia, Luo-jie Wang, Zhen-long Zhao, Mao-sheng Cao
- Corresponding Author
- De-qing Zhang
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.74How to use a DOI?
- Few-layer MoS2-NS, Liquid-phase Ultrasonic Exfoliation
- In recent years, two-dimensional layered nanomaterials have attracted wide attention due to their unique physical, chemical, electronic and mechanical properties. Among them, ultrathin molybdenum disulfide nanosheets (MoS2-NS) are one of the important two-dimensional nano-functional materials. In this paper, ultrafine MoS2-NS were prepared by a simple liquid-phase ultrasonic exfoliation. Molybdenum disulfide powder was used as the raw material, sodium hydroxide and N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone were added as the penetrant. After vacuuming, few-layer MoS2-NS were prepared by ultrasonic method at ultrasonic power of 360W for 6h. The microstructure were observed by TEM, the phase structures were characterized using XRD and Raman spectrometer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - De-qing Zhang AU - Ji-xing Chai AU - Yi-xuan Jia AU - Luo-jie Wang AU - Zhen-long Zhao AU - Mao-sheng Cao PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Facile Preparation of Few-layer MoS2-NS by Liquid-Phase Ultrasonic Exfoliation BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.74 ID - Zhang2017/02 ER -