Impact of a Square Liquid Body on a Rigid Plate
- Jian Hu, Li-chao Liu, Yu-hang Chen, Peng Li, Lei Guo, Shi-li Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Hu
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.77How to use a DOI?
- Fluid Impact, VOF, Liquid Square, Free Surface Evolution
- Based on the Finite Volume Method (FVM), the impact on a rigid plate by a free falling liquid body is investigated in this paper. The Volume of Fluid (VOF) technique is used to track the free surface. Based on the proposed technique, the impact of a free falling liquid body is simulated, and the effects of volume and initial height of the liquid body is analyzed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Hu AU - Li-chao Liu AU - Yu-hang Chen AU - Peng Li AU - Lei Guo AU - Shi-li Sun PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Impact of a Square Liquid Body on a Rigid Plate BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.77 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.77 ID - Hu2017/02 ER -