ConstrainedMPCfor Bilateral ControlofHydraulic Stewart Master-slave System
- Jing-wei Hou, Yan-li Chen, Yu-xin Cui
- Corresponding Author
- Jing-wei Hou
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.99How to use a DOI?
- Master-slave Control, MPC, Stewart Mechanism, Hydraulic
- A master-slave system consisting of a hydraulic Stewart mechanism is developed. This system can be used for grinding complex curved surfaces while keeping the operator away from the harmful dust produced. to prevent the upper platform from moving in the wrong direction because of the limitations of the hydraulic drive capability, a constrained model predict control (MPC) controller is developed for the slave platform. Experiments are performed to verify the performance of the controller
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing-wei Hou AU - Yan-li Chen AU - Yu-xin Cui PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - ConstrainedMPCfor Bilateral ControlofHydraulic Stewart Master-slave System BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.99 ID - Hou2017/02 ER -