Hardware in loop Simulation for Hydraulic Stewart Master-Slave System
- Jing-wei Hou, Yan-li Chen, Yong-ming Yao
- Corresponding Author
- Jing-wei Hou
Available Online February 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.100How to use a DOI?
- Master-slave Control, HIL, Stewart Mechanism, Hydraulic, Force Feedback
- A hardware in loop (HIL) simulation platform for a hydraulic Stewart master-slave system used for curved surface grinding work is developed. The communication between hydraulic Stewart force feedback joystick and the computer is realized by AD/DA card, which was used to improve and evaluate the performance of the real controller. The software built by MATLAB/simulink in the computer includes the functions such as the master cylinder controller, the slave hand virtual plant the slave cylinder controller and the bilateral controller, which is applied to improve and evaluate the performance of the real controller. A workspace based control strategy was performed to validate the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing-wei Hou AU - Yan-li Chen AU - Yong-ming Yao PY - 2017/02 DA - 2017/02 TI - Hardware in loop Simulation for Hydraulic Stewart Master-Slave System BT - 2017 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials (ICMEIM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmeim-17.2017.100 ID - Hou2017/02 ER -