Improving Education Precision and Poverty Alleviation based on Big Data
- Chenghui Yang, Yifeng Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Chenghui Yang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.21How to use a DOI?
- Big data; Improving Education; Accurate poverty alleviation; Identification of poor students
- With the increase of the state's investment in "poverty alleviation", it is of great significance to realize the poverty alleviation of impoverished college students, but at present, the criteria for judging whether students are poor are not clear so we cannot accurately and quickly determine the targets of accurate poverty reduction. From the perspective of big data modeling, this paper puts forward practical construction planning and improvement means to help to achieve the goal of accurate determination of impoverished students.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chenghui Yang AU - Yifeng Zheng PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Improving Education Precision and Poverty Alleviation based on Big Data BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.21 ID - Yang2018/06 ER -