Countermeasures for the Training of Applied Talents in Colleges and Universities under the Background of Industrial Transformation and Upgrading
- Mingming Wang, Jinfeng Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Mingming Wang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.100How to use a DOI?
- Universities; Industrial transformation and upgrading; Practical personnel; Personnel training countermeasures
- The main purpose of this paper is to explain the training strategy of applied talents in colleges and universities under the background of industrial transformation and upgrading. This paper uses the methods of literature analysis, comparative study and interview. Literature method and comparative method is used to learn the advanced experience of cultivating applied talents. Interview and comprehensive analysis are used to analyze China's economic development and industrial transformation and upgrading of regional background. This paper finds relationship between university development and industrial development through research, suggests implementing industrial restructuring and upgrading strategy, and provides new opportunities and challenges for the cultivation of applied talents in Colleges and universities. Therefore, in the background of industrial transformation and upgrading, adjusting the layout of disciplines, integrating application-oriented education system, innovating the model of talents cultivation, constructing the special combination of the teaching team and improving teaching quality guarantee system are effective countermeasures for university personnel training on the basis of industrial development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingming Wang AU - Jinfeng Zhao PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Countermeasures for the Training of Applied Talents in Colleges and Universities under the Background of Industrial Transformation and Upgrading BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.100 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.100 ID - Wang2018/06 ER -