The Exploration of the Curriculum Assessment Model Based on Formative Evaluation
- Zhangliang Chen, Junwei Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Zhangliang Chen
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.235How to use a DOI?
- Curriculum Assessment; Formative Evaluation; Assessment Methods
- The reform of university curriculum assessment plays a guiding role in improving the quality of teaching in a comprehensive way. Reasonable curriculum assessment is the guarantee for cultivating innovative high-quality talents. By analyzing the irrational ways of the traditional assessment methods, this paper combines the formative evaluation and the finality evaluation organically. Based on the years of teaching experience, this paper constructs a system of multiple assessment methods for university curriculum based on the formative evaluation. Finally, this paper puts forward the concrete implementation plan of curriculum assessment reform. Practice has proved that the new assessment system is feasible and worth promoting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhangliang Chen AU - Junwei Shi PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - The Exploration of the Curriculum Assessment Model Based on Formative Evaluation BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.235 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.235 ID - Chen2018/06 ER -