The Application of VR Technologies in the Practice of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Colleges and Universities
- Zhiwang Ding, Hongjuan Li, Zhenyu Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhiwang Ding
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.325How to use a DOI?
- VR technologies; Colleges; Innovation and entrepreneurship
- This paper combines popular VR technologies and college innovation and entrepreneurship. Starting from the characteristics of VR technologies, it elaborates on the three advantages of innovation and entrepreneurship skills training, education, and practice in colleges and universities. Based on the analysis of six outstanding problems in the application of VR technologies in colleges and universities' innovation and entrepreneurship practices, supported by funds, this paper proposes solutions including course optimization, environmental construction.
- © The authors.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ding, Zhiwang AU - Li, Hongjuan AU - Hu, Zhenyu DA - 2018/06/23 TI - The Application of VR Technologies in the Practice of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Colleges and Universities BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.325 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.325 ID - Ding2018 ER -