Function of Ant Colony Algorithm in Path Optimization of Urban Fire Truck
- Shigang Wang, Yuchao Jiang, Fengjuan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shigang Wang
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.108How to use a DOI?
- Ant Colony Algorithm, Path Optimization, Simulation
- When the city burst fire, the city fire truck can reach the fire scene in the shortest time to carry out the fire is to reduce the loss of the core. Therefore, this paper introduces ant colony algorithm to solve the core problem, by building the model, using the grid environment information, search for the best parameters of the algorithm, use numerical example simulation to illustrate the ant colony optimization algorithm on fire path has a good value. The results show that the ant colony algorithm can greatly improve the efficiency on this issue, saving time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shigang Wang AU - Yuchao Jiang AU - Fengjuan Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Function of Ant Colony Algorithm in Path Optimization of Urban Fire Truck BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.108 ID - Wang2015/12 ER -