Near Point Algorithm and Approximate Beam Method for Solving Variational Inclusion Problem
- Ji-feng Zuo, Xue-chang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ji-feng Zuo
Available Online December 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.207How to use a DOI?
- near point algorithm; approximate beam method; variational inclusions; monotone operators
- It is well known that the variational inclusions are equivalent to the fixed point problems. A hybrid proximal point algorithm is considered for solving the general variational inclusions. And convergence analysis for this algorithm is explored along with some results on the resolvent operator corresponding to(A, )-maximal operators.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ji-feng Zuo AU - Xue-chang Wang PY - 2015/12 DA - 2015/12 TI - Near Point Algorithm and Approximate Beam Method for Solving Variational Inclusion Problem BT - 2015 4th International Conference on Mechatronics, Materials, Chemistry and Computer Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.207 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmmcce-15.2015.207 ID - Zuo2015/12 ER -