The Application of Fishbone in History Subject
- Yofita Sandra, Yusron Wikarya, Zubaidah Zubaidah, Z. Mawardi Effendi, Atmazaki Atmazaki, Darmansyah Darmansyah
- Corresponding Author
- Yofita Sandra
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.21How to use a DOI?
- Works of art analysis, fishbone method, art history subject matter
- This research was done based on students’ need to comprehend western art development and it’s impact to Nusantara’s achievement. Most of students has limitation in searching information about subject matter not only because the limitations of book resources but also limitation in Indonesian reference in internet. Meanwhile the students aware that western art history subject matter become the most important information to be link to another subject matter when creating works of art, official or not official setting. To accommodate this effort, lecturer convince student that the fishbone method can be used to analyze the development of art creation based on it’s time line history. Data were gathered by observation note made by lecturer, student’s exercise, and paper and semester score from two classes; experiment and control. Hypotheses tested by using SPSS.16 and find the Sig. (2-tailed) 0,00 smaller than 0,05. It means that null hypothesis was rejected and alternative hypotheses was confirm. Fishbone method were proved can enhance student ability in mastered western art history easier
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yofita Sandra AU - Yusron Wikarya AU - Zubaidah Zubaidah AU - Z. Mawardi Effendi AU - Atmazaki Atmazaki AU - Darmansyah Darmansyah PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Application of Fishbone in History Subject BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.21 ID - Sandra2019/01 ER -