Design of Meta-inquiry Learning Model in Number Theory
- Sinar Depi Harahap, Ahmad Fauzan, Elizar Elizar, I Made Arnawa
- Corresponding Author
- Sinar Depi Harahap
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.49How to use a DOI?
- Design, Learning Model, Meta- Inquiry
- Various efforts have been made by the government and the community in helping to improve education, this study aims to develop an inquiry model that adopts a part of metacognition ability, in order to be able to map all the cognitions in the minds of students, especially those used in number theory subjects. This research was developed by the type of research design with three stages; they are preliminary research, development or prototyping phase, assessment phase. The results of this study formed a new learning model; it is meta- inquiry learning model in number theory subjects, consisting of 6 stages; they are 1) reflection orientation, 2) formulating problems logically, 3) sub-hypothesis hypothesis, 4) calibration of conjuncture analysis, 5 ) evaluating progress, 6) finding formulate
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sinar Depi Harahap AU - Ahmad Fauzan AU - Elizar Elizar AU - I Made Arnawa PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Design of Meta-inquiry Learning Model in Number Theory BT - 1st International Conference on Innovation in Education (ICoIE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoie-18.2019.49 ID - DepiHarahap2019/01 ER -