Development of Project Document Management System Based on Data Governance With DAMA International Framework
- Hanung Nindito Prasetyo, Regina Nathania Djepapu, Ferra Arik Tridalestari, Irman Hariman
- Corresponding Author
- Hanung Nindito Prasetyo
Available Online March 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.20How to use a DOI?
- document management system; DAMA international; project documents
- Information will continue to grow in an organization, Various forms of information formed such as file documents, archives, policies, procedures, and so forth. In the current era of information technology, document management becomes an absolute thing for the organization. All business processes, activities to critical decision-making require updated and valid documents. From this fact, there are still many organizations that do not have an information system based on data governance capable of at the same time managing documents both for the benefit of key business processes and supporting processes, including the management of project documents. Typical organizations that manage project documents are usually only a handful of people in organizations that know related documents. If any documents are required, it should contact the part that manages and ask for copies of the documents. The requested document also does not have sufficient data related to the project work. Therefore, a good document management system model is needed to manage project documents. One of the standards that can be used is the management of documents based on DAMA International standards. With reference to DAMA International as a data governance standard, organizations will be easy to manage project documents in improving organizational performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hanung Nindito Prasetyo AU - Regina Nathania Djepapu AU - Ferra Arik Tridalestari AU - Irman Hariman PY - 2019/03 DA - 2019/03 TI - Development of Project Document Management System Based on Data Governance With DAMA International Framework BT - 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2589-4943 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icoiese-18.2019.20 ID - Prasetyo2019/03 ER -