21st Century Based E-Learning in Mechatronics Course
- Puteri Ardista Nursisda Mawangi, Djoko Kustono, Widiyanti Widiyanti
- Corresponding Author
- Puteri Ardista Nursisda Mawangi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.13How to use a DOI?
- 21st century, e-learning, mechatronis
- In the 21st century which everything is digitized, learning has also been using the internet. many colleges use the e-learning system to create their own portal, but it is not adequate and many features that are not active yet. The mechatronic lecture that is needed in the 21st century but still many who do not use e-learning. Along with learning the 21st century, mechatronics should be implemented with the e-learning system that reflects the 21st century learning. The use of free e-learning platform such as Edmodo as an alternative to achieve the 21st century learning in the course of mechatronic is noteworthy. Seeing the results of the use of Edmodo has a positive impact on improving learner learning outcomes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Puteri Ardista Nursisda Mawangi AU - Djoko Kustono AU - Widiyanti Widiyanti PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - 21st Century Based E-Learning in Mechatronics Course BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.13 ID - NursisdaMawangi2019/01 ER -