Enhancing Students’ Creativity and Innovation in Designing Car through the Implementation of Problem-Based Blended Learning Model
- Imam Muda Nauri, Dwi Agus Sudjimat, Sumarli Sumarli, Fuad Indra Kusuma
- Corresponding Author
- Imam Muda Nauri
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.21How to use a DOI?
- Blended learning, PBL, Creativity, Innovation
- Selecting appropriate learning strategy to develop students’ creativity and innovation in designing exterior design of a car is essential. Relying on face-to-face meetings was not sufficient. Therefore, the learning process did not run optimally. Problem-based blended learning model was expected to be the solution to overcome this issue. Hence, problem-based blended learning model was studied. This study was done by collecting literature reviews in relation to problem-based blended learning model. By then it could be concluded whether the integration of blended learning model and problem-based learning could enhance students’ creativity and innovation in designing the body of a car.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Imam Muda Nauri AU - Dwi Agus Sudjimat AU - Sumarli Sumarli AU - Fuad Indra Kusuma PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Enhancing Students’ Creativity and Innovation in Designing Car through the Implementation of Problem-Based Blended Learning Model BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.21 ID - MudaNauri2019/01 ER -