Self Acceptance : a Study in the Elderly Age in Family Cempaka, Kabupaten Ngawi
- Diana Arisnawati Triningtyas, Siti Muhayati
- Corresponding Author
- Diana Arisnawati Triningtyas
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.27How to use a DOI?
- self-acceptance, elderly
- Aging is a closing period in the span of human life. A period that must be passed when receiving a long life gift. Living this period, the elderly have the opportunity to develop more mature, by doing something meaningful for themselves and others. In old age, the problem faced is one of which is a decrease in physical conditions and other problems that need serious attention. Physical changes that occur in the elderly will affect in terms of self-acceptance. This study was carried out on the elderly in the Elderly Family Development of Cempaka Posyandu, Ngawi, with 16 subjects. The results showed that self-acceptance in the elderly had a large influence. The perceived changes such as the aging process can be well received by the elderly and able to adjust to the environment in which they are located.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Diana Arisnawati Triningtyas AU - Siti Muhayati PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Self Acceptance : a Study in the Elderly Age in Family Cempaka, Kabupaten Ngawi BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.27 ID - Triningtyas2019/01 ER -