Effect of Jackfruit Seed Flour Substitution on Tambang Cookies’ Calsium, Phosphor and Hedonic Rating
- Laili Hidayati, Soenar Soekopitojo, Lismi Animatul Chisbiyah, Velina Mareta
- Corresponding Author
- Laili Hidayati
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.28How to use a DOI?
- Tambang Cookies, Jackfruit Seed Flour
- Jackfruit seed flour is flour produced from jackfruit seeds that are dried and mashed. Jackfruit seed flour can be used as an alternative substance for flour or wheat substitution. Tambang cookie is a light meal or snack shaped like a rope with a small size (± 3cm). Tambang cookieis made fromthe dough which consists of wheat flour, sugar, margarine, egg, salt and baking soda.The objective of this study was to determine the chemical contents (calcium and phosphorus), and hedonic rating tests (taste, color, texture) on tambang cookies with jack fruit seed flour substitution.The research design used was Completely Randomized Design (CRD) with one factor, namely jackfruit seed flour substitution in 10%, 20% and 30% with two repetitions. The data were analyzed using ANOVA (Analysis of Variance) followed by Duncan test.The results showed that the content consisted of 38.525 mg calcium, 173.311 mg phosphorus, 4.412 for hedonic taste (like slightly), 4.085 for hedonic color (like slightly), and 4.471 for hedonic texture (like slightly).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Laili Hidayati AU - Soenar Soekopitojo AU - Lismi Animatul Chisbiyah AU - Velina Mareta PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Effect of Jackfruit Seed Flour Substitution on Tambang Cookies’ Calsium, Phosphor and Hedonic Rating BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.28 ID - Hidayati2019/01 ER -