Implementing Three-Phase Trainer to Improve System Programming Learning at Vocational High School (VHS)
- Anik Nur Handayani, Nanda Bagus Haditama, Dyah Lestari, Ilham Ari Elbaith Zaeni, Arif Nur Affandi
- Corresponding Author
- Anik Nur Handayani
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.35How to use a DOI?
- three-phase motor, trainer, microcontroller programming, C language, programming competence
- The use of programming languages in microcontroller programming is very influential on student learning outcomes. The use of C language, which is easier to understand, should be taught to the students to improve their programming skills. This study aimed at improving student learning outcomes, especially their microcontroller programming skills. Borg & Gall method was used in the study in which it had been adapted based on the needs of the study. The results of the research showed that the product developed using C language was effectively applied as learning media. The product can improve not only the students' skills, but also the students’ knowledge aspect
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anik Nur Handayani AU - Nanda Bagus Haditama AU - Dyah Lestari AU - Ilham Ari Elbaith Zaeni AU - Arif Nur Affandi PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Implementing Three-Phase Trainer to Improve System Programming Learning at Vocational High School (VHS) BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.35 ID - Handayani2019/01 ER -