Evaluation Framework for the Implementation of the Dual Expertise Program and its Results
- Agung Panji Sasmito, Djoko Kustono, Purnomo Purnomo, Hakkun Elmunsyah
- Corresponding Author
- Agung Panji Sasmito
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.34How to use a DOI?
- Dual Skills Program, dual expertise, evaluation of vocational teacher training program
- Indonesian vocational school must increasingly be able to prepare students to enter the workforce to be able to print work-ready graduates along momentum of the ASEAN Economic Community and APEC. However, today Indonesia lack of vocational school productive teachers. One of any effort to deal with it is with the launch of the Program Keahlian Ganda (PKG, Dual Expertise Program) in line with the Vocational Education Revitalization initiated by the Government of Indonesia. So far there has been no evaluation associated PKG in Indonesia, despite the obstacles and the phenomenon that is contrary to expectations PKG launch common. In this article will be presented the idea to evaluate the implementation of PKG and its result in Indonesia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Agung Panji Sasmito AU - Djoko Kustono AU - Purnomo Purnomo AU - Hakkun Elmunsyah PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Evaluation Framework for the Implementation of the Dual Expertise Program and its Results BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.34 ID - Sasmito2019/01 ER -