Industrial Class With Work Based Learning Approach As Alternative To Increase Educational Quality In Vocational High School
- Yoto Yoto, Marsono Marsono, Windra Irdianto, Basuki Basuki
- Corresponding Author
- Yoto Yoto
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.44How to use a DOI?
- Quality of VHS, work-based learning, Industrial Class
- In order for the learning process in the vocational high school (VHS) match with the real world working situation, and can achieve optimal results, then the implementation of learning should be supported by industry work practices. The Experience of working practices in the industry makes the learners confidence because of the skills they possessed are by the needs of industry, while learning in school is conditioned to prepare for the learning implementation in the industry. Research and evaluation of studies on work-based learning indicate a correlation between outputs and impacts (outcomes) of vocational graduates with learning structures that exist in schools and industry. If the purpose of the program, curriculum and industry-based experience designed and applied with the support of staff and adequate facilities and appropriately evaluated, then the program will have a positive impact on improving the quality of vocational education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yoto Yoto AU - Marsono Marsono AU - Windra Irdianto AU - Basuki Basuki PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Industrial Class With Work Based Learning Approach As Alternative To Increase Educational Quality In Vocational High School BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.44 ID - Yoto2019/01 ER -