Measurement of Student’s Learning Interests in Fluid Mechanics Subject through Project Based Learning Model Using SCAMPER Strategies
- Retno Wulandari, Rangga Ega Santoso
- Corresponding Author
- Retno Wulandari
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.53How to use a DOI?
- Active Learning, Fluid Mechanic Subject, Project Based Learning, SCAMPER Strategies, Student’s Learning Interest
- Fluid mechanics is a course that focuses on observing and understanding natural phenomena that occur in the environment. This makes learning must be carried out actively and use strategy modifications in learning. There are several previous studies that tried to modify the learning strategy to create active learning. However, in its implementation, there are still some fundamental obstacles. Based on that, research is designed to measure students' learning interest through a combination of project-based learning models and SCAMPER strategies. The research method uses research and development models with instruments in the form of questionnaires. The research subjects were second-year students of S1 Mechanical Engineering Study Program Malang State University offering E1 and E2 2018/2019 in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, State University of Malang. The results showed that the application of a combination of project-based learning and SCAMPER strategy made 76% of students felt attention, 87% of students felt happy, 82% of students felt interested and 78% felt involved in learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Retno Wulandari AU - Rangga Ega Santoso PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Measurement of Student’s Learning Interests in Fluid Mechanics Subject through Project Based Learning Model Using SCAMPER Strategies BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.53 ID - Wulandari2019/01 ER -