Colour-based PBEJCT Sorting in a Wide Range and Dense Target Points using Arm Robot
- Muladi Muladi, Siti Sendari, Ilham Ari Elbaith Zaini
- Corresponding Author
- Muladi Muladi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.54How to use a DOI?
- sorting system, arm robot, 4 DOF, colour detection;
- The sorting system using arm robot is very complex as it involves pick and place mechanism. The complex parts of the system come from the mechanical parts and also the electronic-based control. The complexity will increase as higher the degree of freedom (DOF). This paper report the development of the sorting system using 4 DOF and employs a CCD camera for detecting the object. The movement principles of the arm is using kinematic both forward and inverse. The camera will differentiate the object using its colour. The result shows that the arm can place the object in the 5 mm distance while the coverage area is a square of 30 cm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muladi Muladi AU - Siti Sendari AU - Ilham Ari Elbaith Zaini PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Colour-based PBEJCT Sorting in a Wide Range and Dense Target Points using Arm Robot BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.54 ID - Muladi2019/01 ER -