Application Of DIJKSTRA Algorithm For Network Troubleshooting In SMK Telkom Malang
- Triwulan Sari, Achmad Syafi Zain, Anik Nur Handayani
- Corresponding Author
- Triwulan Sari
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.55How to use a DOI?
- network troubleshooting, searching method, dijkstra algorithm;
- The internet network has become a daily life in the lives of modern people, but it is also very significant in the world of internet network education as in Telkom of Vocational High School (SMK) Malang. In accessing a network, there are unfortunately often obstacles or commonly called network troubleshooting. Network troubleshooting is a series of steps to minimize potential problems one by one before we finally find the source of the problem. To solve network troubleshooting, the author applies the dijkstra algorithm. Searching method in dijkstra algorithm is the method of searching for the shortest route based on the smallest weight from one point to another. By applying the dijkstra algorithm, it is expected to be able to find the shortest route for solving network troubleshooting at Telkom of Vocational High School Malang. The programming language used in making this program is xampp. The type of research used in this study is literature study. The conclusion in making this program is to be able to find the shortest route in solving network troubleshooting at Telkom of Vocational High School Malang.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Triwulan Sari AU - Achmad Syafi Zain AU - Anik Nur Handayani PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Application Of DIJKSTRA Algorithm For Network Troubleshooting In SMK Telkom Malang BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.55 ID - Sari2019/01 ER -