The Implementation of A Star Algorithm (A*) In the Game Education About Numbers Introduction
- Muhammad Muchson Attoyibi, Faradila Emma Fikrisa, Anik Nur Handayani
- Corresponding Author
- Muhammad Muchson Attoyibi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.57How to use a DOI?
- algorithm A*; android; educational games; introduction to numbers; preschool;
- The concept of number introduction is a basic learning for preschool. Playing while learning is the right method to be applied in introducing the concept of numbers for children, considering that preschool is a time when they play and get to know the environment. Educational games are one of the medias that can be used to support learning activity in today's digital era. Developing of this game, contains a concept of number introduction with adventure genres on the Android platform by applying the A* algorithm. Algorithm A* is one of searching algorithm to find the shortest route with the minimum cost. Through this educational game, parents are also expected to be able to take part in giving motivation and learning support will be more effectively then the closeness of the relationship between parents and children is also built.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Muhammad Muchson Attoyibi AU - Faradila Emma Fikrisa AU - Anik Nur Handayani PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - The Implementation of A Star Algorithm (A*) In the Game Education About Numbers Introduction BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.57 ID - Attoyibi2019/01 ER -