Robot Arm Kinematics Learning Using Point Plotter
- Ahsan Muzakki, Arif Widodo, Nur Kholis
- Corresponding Author
- Ahsan Muzakki
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.59How to use a DOI?
- robot arm, kinematics, learning media, point plotter
- Learning kinematics of the robot arm can be very challenging for engineering students, especially when delivered in equations only. Students are expected to understand the basic theory while knowing where the theory should be applied. The aim of this research is to develop visual media for learning kinematic using simple tools and material. This visual media is called point plotter and consists of only cardboard and two protractors. The test conducted on two different treatment groups shows significant differences on learning outcomes. Moreover, student response for the subject, interface, and benefits aspect show positive results with the summary of all aspect is 82.93%, indicating this media is very acceptable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ahsan Muzakki AU - Arif Widodo AU - Nur Kholis PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Robot Arm Kinematics Learning Using Point Plotter BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.59 ID - Muzakki2019/01 ER -