Analyzing Concept For Developing STEM-Based Integrated Science Teaching Materials Themed "Blood".
- Arya Dwi Susetyadi, Anna Permanasari, R. Riandi
- Corresponding Author
- Arya Dwi Susetyadi
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.3How to use a DOI?
- Teaching Materials, Mastery Concept, Blood, STEM Education
- Innovations in learning science is needed to answer the needs of the paradigm in 21st century. Innovation in learning science can be achieved with STEM education because STEM education can accomodate STEM literacy and 21st century skills learning. Teaching and Learning involves three important components, namely teachers, students, and teaching materials. Teaching materials is one of the important components in implementing teaching and learning because learning materials provides knowledge and skills that suits with the needs of students. The purpose of this research is to analyzing concept for developing a STEM-based integrated science teaching materials themed blood. This research is using descriptive methods, we did some survei to get an information about mastering concept related to blood themed. The result showed that students had mastered almost all the material related to the theme of blood, but there were several concepts of integration that had not been mastered by students. In the future, hoped students will be more involved in learning that give integrated concept so students can master the concept as a whole.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arya Dwi Susetyadi AU - Anna Permanasari AU - R. Riandi PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Analyzing Concept For Developing STEM-Based Integrated Science Teaching Materials Themed "Blood". BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.3 ID - Susetyadi2019/02 ER -