Communication, Language Acquisition And Development Of Visit Bengkulu 2020
- Abdul Muktadir, Dionni Ditya Perdana, Meiselina Irmayanti
- Corresponding Author
- Abdul Muktadir
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.17How to use a DOI?
- Communication, Language Acquisition, Development, Visit Bengkulu 2020
- This study identifies, analyzes and reviews the extent to which communication, acquisition and language development has been carried out in introducing and promoting the Visit Bengkulu 2020 through articles on the website of the Bengkulu provincial government and local and national online media. This step is at the same time to find out the value of article information as a benchmark in formulating an article design that is able to answer the desires and information needs of foreign tourists. Research applies a qualitative approach, interpretive paradigm and virtual ethnographic analysis techniques to understand phenomena, analyze research objects in the form of text and formulate alternatives systematically which will be the output of research from the problem formulation as the basis of this research. The overall results and discussion become the capital of the research team in formulating the message design in the form of articles that can be an attraction, answering the desires and needs of foreign tourists as well as promoting the Visit Bengkulu 2020.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Abdul Muktadir AU - Dionni Ditya Perdana AU - Meiselina Irmayanti PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Communication, Language Acquisition And Development Of Visit Bengkulu 2020 BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.17 ID - Muktadir2019/02 ER -