The Development of Science Teaching Materials Based On Practicum in Applying Motion Energy Concept Topic
- Desi Wulandari, Ana Rosiana, H.A. Zaenal Abidin
- Corresponding Author
- Desi Wulandari
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.38How to use a DOI?
- Practicum, Science, Teaching Materials
- This research is based on the results of early observation in 3rd grade of primary school of Patemon 02, indicated in teaching materials only used theories without any practicum activity. The purpose of this research is to develop the design, to examine the feasibility, and to test the effectiveness of science teaching materials based on practicum in applies motion energy concept topic in primary school. This typical of research is Research and Development (R&D) with Borg and Gall model. The subject of this research is the 3rd grade students of primary school of Patemon 02. The sample of this research is purposive sample technique. Data analysis techniques uses descriptive statistic, normality analysis, t-test and N-gain. The result of the research shows that development science teaching material based practice in accordance with Borg and Gall procedure of research and development. Science teaching material based practice feasible to be used in science teaching with percentage of presentation content feasibility assessment of 84% from subject expert, presentation component feasibility assessment of 80%, and from practitioner with 100% of contend and component feasibility assessment. The result of t-test analysis is t-count 8,136 and more than t-table is 2,086, accordingly Ha is received, its means learning-outcomes student results become different between before and after learning science by application of the concept of motion energy topic used science teaching material based on practicum. From the mean of learning-outcomes student results higher than before learning used science teaching material based on practicum. So it can be concluded that the science teaching material based on practicum can increase the mean of student learning outcomes in science learning, and is supported with N-gain test of pre-test and post-test reach to 0,45 by the medium criteria.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Desi Wulandari AU - Ana Rosiana AU - H.A. Zaenal Abidin PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Development of Science Teaching Materials Based On Practicum in Applying Motion Energy Concept Topic BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.38 ID - Wulandari2019/02 ER -