The Development of Civics Picture Book Media for Third Grades Students
- Fitria Dwi Prasetyaningtyas, Aftiina Siti Aisya Nuikn, Ali Sunarso, Umar Samadhy
- Corresponding Author
- Fitria Dwi Prasetyaningtyas
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.39How to use a DOI?
- Picture Book, Local Cultural Uniqueness, Civics
- This study aimed to describe the media design, test the media feasibility, and know the effectiveness of the Civics picture book media. This study used a quantitative approach. The type of research was Research and Development (R&D). The data collection techniques used were test, interview, questionnaire, and documentation. The data analysis of this study was analysis of media feasibility and analysis of media effectiveness. The picture book media of Civics for local cultural uniqueness material was claimed very appropriate by the material expert with 84.4% feasibility percentage, and 80% by the media expert or included in the feasible criteria. The test result of the difference between two means with t test obtained tcount was 9.184 and ttable was 2.064. The conclusion of this study was the Civics picture book media was feasible and effective to be used in Civics learning for local cultural uniqueness material, in accordance with the improvement of students’ learning result in Kedungpane 02 Elementary School.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fitria Dwi Prasetyaningtyas AU - Aftiina Siti Aisya Nuikn AU - Ali Sunarso AU - Umar Samadhy PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Development of Civics Picture Book Media for Third Grades Students BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.39 ID - Prasetyaningtyas2019/02 ER -