Character Students and Liberation Movement in School
- Sukardi Sukardi, Sutaryono Sutaryono, Isa Ansori, Yuyarti Yuyarti
- Corresponding Author
- Sukardi Sukardi
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.40How to use a DOI?
- Character, Literacy, Study
- Activity of habituation of positive attitude and behavior at school that starts gradually from basic education to higher education is the developing character. One of the habituation is in connection with school literacy movement that is a mandatory activity to use 15 minutes prior to the day of learning to read books other than textbooks (every day). School literacy movement policy is closely linked to literacy as a basic component of formation of qualified, productive and competitive human resources, possessing good character, and nationalism. There are three stages in the implementation of School literacy movement , namely habituation of fun reading activities at school environment; development of reading interest to improve the literacy skills; and implementation of literacy-based learning. The School literacy movement program can create a literate school ecosystem and cultivate learners character
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sukardi Sukardi AU - Sutaryono Sutaryono AU - Isa Ansori AU - Yuyarti Yuyarti PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Character Students and Liberation Movement in School BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.40 ID - Sukardi2019/02 ER -