The Sufficiency of Basic Tasks and Functions of the Functional Position of the Educational Technologies in Schools
- Haryono, Budiyono, Edi Subkhan, Ghanis Putra Widhanarto
- Corresponding Author
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.45How to use a DOI?
- PTP, School Management, Teacher Facilitation, Educational Technology
- Field studies in the sphere of learning technology developer functions in school are focused on four main activities, i.e the quality assurance of learning, development and management of the learning infrastructure, capacity building resources of schools that includes teachers and other educational personnel, as well as facilitation of teachers in the learning performance improvements. This article aims to uncover the adequacy of functional position of the educational technologies (PTP) in school through the identification of required aspect in the position of PTP. This study uses qualitative methods with a focus group discussion approach to uncover that required aspects in the description, position, public test conducted in 5 provinces of Indonesia to introduce Focus Group Discussion results from conceptual scripts to PTP users at the schools. The results showed that the adequacy of the description of serving position PTP at the school found an important aspect, i.e. the development and school's learning resource management, Quality of learning assurance in schools, schools human resource capacity building, and facilitating learning by improving the quality and performance of teachers. The implications of our research is composed the long-term function guidelines PTP, which functions as main structure in a PTP functional position revelation in school.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haryono AU - Budiyono AU - Edi Subkhan AU - Ghanis Putra Widhanarto PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - The Sufficiency of Basic Tasks and Functions of the Functional Position of the Educational Technologies in Schools BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.45 ID - Haryono2019/02 ER -