Innovative Origami Handbook As Teaching Tool In Grade III
- Deni Setiawan, Fakhruddin, Nomi Yunita
- Corresponding Author
- Deni Setiawan
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.46How to use a DOI?
- Handbook, Origami, Art, Culture and Craftsmanship Learning Results
- The learning and teaching in SDN Srikaton had not applied handbook for paper-folding because it had not been available. The teaching tool usage will stimulate the students’ creativity, including handbook for paper-folding. This investigation aims to study the feasibility of the handbook for paper-folding and to find the difference of the grade 3 students’ learning outcomes in SDN Srikaton 01 before and after using the origami handbook I applied qualitative research particularly Research and Development. The samples in small-scale testing are 9 students and the samples in large-scale testing are 47 students. I applied random sampling to determine the samples. The data was collected through enquete filling, interviews, and documentation. The data was analyzed using normalitas test, N-gain test and dan T-test. The study shows that .: (1) the origami handbook was designed using Adobe Photoshop in 8 types of origami shapes, (2) feasibility study conducted by media analyst shows score 95%. It shows that the handbook is highly testable. While the lesson materials analyst gave score 94%. It shows, too, that the handbook is highly applicable, (3) I found the difference between the average grade point for Ats, Culture, and Craftsmanship subject mainly origami lesson before and after using the handbook which was shown that tvalue > ttable or 7.95 > 2.228. The conclusion of the study is that there is significant difference between Arts, Culture, and Craftsmanship learning outcomes before and after the usage of the origami handbook.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Deni Setiawan AU - Fakhruddin AU - Nomi Yunita PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Innovative Origami Handbook As Teaching Tool In Grade III BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.46 ID - Setiawan2019/02 ER -