Correlation of Teacher Performance in State Vocational High Schools
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210212.096How to use a DOI?
- correlation, teacher performance, work motivation
This study aims to determine the effectiveness of work motivations on teacher performance at SMK Negeri 1 Cisarua, West Bandung District. To prove the hypothesis in this study, the data collection methods used were questionnaire and documentation techniques. The validity test used Pearson’s product moment correlation technique. While the reliability test used Alpha Cronbach technique with the help of SPSS 16. Furthermore, to determine the results of the data collected, calculations were carried out using simple linear regression techniques. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant influence between work motivations on teacher performance at SMK NEGERI 1 CISARUA, West Bandung District with the correlation of the independent variables with the significant level. This means that the contribution of variable X (work motivation) to variable Y (teacher performance) is 23.7%. So that the remaining 76.3% of other factors can affect the motivation of teacher performance at SMK Negeri 1 Cisarua West Bandung District.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Devi Pramiati Agustriani AU - Nur Aedi PY - 2021 DA - 2021/02/12 TI - Work Motivation: BT - Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Research of Educational Administration and Management (ICREAM 2020) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 463 EP - 467 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210212.096 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210212.096 ID - Agustriani2021 ER -