Remote monitoring and control system for Communication Stations based on JavaFX and Web Service
- Yue-xin Yang, Lian-shan Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Yue-xin Yang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.66How to use a DOI?
- JavaFX, Web Service,Communication stations,Monitoring and control system, ARM
- The paper proposed a remote monitoring and control system based on JavaFX and Web Service .In the system, communication stations were disbursed over a wide area. In a cell site, different kinds of sensors communicate with station program based on ARM. Cell sites uploaded the information of alarms and videos to the server. Server provided remote methods to the remote client through the Web Service. Operation of the system shows that, the proposed system has good openness and expansibility.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yue-xin Yang AU - Lian-shan Sun PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Remote monitoring and control system for Communication Stations based on JavaFX and Web Service BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.66 ID - Yang2013/04 ER -